ONLINE QUIZ PROCEDURE
1. Login using the same personal user name from the last quiz.
3. Click on the link that says "Request Access". (The password will be e-mailed to you.) Give your first and last name as it appears on your college registration materials and USE ONLY YOUR MARYGROVE COLLEGE E-MAIL FOR THIS PURPOSE. Requests from non-Marygrove e-mail accounts, or for which no name is given, will be denied.
3. You will receive an e-mail from the site. Click the link it gives you to go back to the website. Take the quiz and submit your answers.
1. You MUST go through the password process YOURSELF in order for your score to be recorded.
2. This quiz has a 25 minute time limit.
3. The quiz may be taken only ONCE.
4. You can request access to the quiz at any time but no requests will be granted after 9 PM on Friday.
5. Upon submitting your answers you will receive a grade. Be aware that if your quiz contains essay items, this score will not reflect points attained on those items.
1. Complete the quiz password process ASAP and then take the quiz. Do not wait until the last minute. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY REASON.
2. STUDY FIRST, then take the quiz. Review all of the handouts, lecture notes, etc. that you have. Do not try to do the quiz while hunting the answers in your class materials. You will waste your limited time. IF YOU RUN OUT OF TIME THE SYSTEM WILL NOT LOG YOUR SCORE!
3. Take the quiz on a trustworthy computer with a good internet connection. If you do not have such a computer at home, take the quiz in the Marygrove library, or in any other public library with suitable facilities.
4. Take the quiz at a time and place free of any distractions. Shut down all programs on your computer that may produce distracting alerts, etc. while you are taking the quiz, and put your cell phone on a silent setting.